*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Only His Pecs Grow
  2. Geek And Hunk
  3. I Cast A Spell On You
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1875618-Ethan-Morgan-Expansions/cid/1374022-Only-His-Pecs-Grow
by kittme
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1875618
My Babysitter's a Vampire. Benny casts a spell on Ethan and the results are unexpected.
This choice: Only His Pecs Grow  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Only His Pecs Grow

    by: scriptboy
"Benny, I gotta sit down..." Ethan said quietly. "All these changes to my body are wearing me out!"

"Okay, let's go back to my house, which is a block away!" Benny responded.

They walked back to Benny's house, which was just around the corner. They got inside and Ethan sat down on the couch in the living room.

"This is so weird..." Ethan said, looking over his muscular body.

"Dude! You look awesome!" Benny grinned, as he poured both of them two glasses of water to drink in the kitchen.

Then, Ethan was suddenly overcome by that weird tingling feeling again. Only this time, it was in his chest.

"Ohhh... I feel it... in my chest... Ohhhhhh...." he moaned out loud.

Ethan closed his eyes and groaned. In the meantime, his huge pectorals bulged even more! His pectorals inflated for a second time, pushing out from his chest like two desk drawers that are being pulled out from a large dresser! His pecs pushed outwards until they looked like two large bricks that were sticking out from Ethan's chest, divided by a deep cleavage! In the front, they were oval shaped, with nipples near the bottom of each large pec muscle. Ethan could feel an amazing amount of strength in his chest!

"Dude! Your chest! It's huge!" Benny gasped.

When Ethan opened his eyes, he could no longer see his feet, or the floor in front of him. His giant pectorals were in the way, sticking out from his chest by 6 inches...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kittme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1875618-Ethan-Morgan-Expansions/cid/1374022-Only-His-Pecs-Grow