*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Incoming Jinora
  2. Someone else comes
  3. A Tiny Predicament
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1876338-Shrunk-on-The-Legend-of-Korra/cid/1919493-Incoming-Jinora
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1876338
You've been shrunk and are now at the mercy of the Legend of Korra girls.
This choice: ikki OR jinora  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Incoming Jinora

    by: Bird
Skidding to a halt on the smooth wooden floor of the temple, Mako looks up towards the sound of heavy footfalls. Turning the corner and headed right towards him as Avatar Aang's eldest granddaughter, Jinora. She was garbed in the traditional airbender clothes: Poofy, loose fitting yellow shirt and pants with brown shoes and a small red shawl.

"Hey Jinora! Down on the floor!" Mako cried up to the towering teen, but it was ineffective. Jinora's attention was completely focused on the novel held in her hand. Mako's cries fell on deaf ears.

As Jinora continued down the hallway, Mako realized he was missing out what might be his best chance at salvation. Thinking quickly, he ran out into the path of the brown boots.

"Sorry about this, but you've left me with no choice." Mako took a deep breath, and as the foot descended over his tiny form, he released a blast of fire at her sole. It was a powerful shot, guaranteed to get her attention.

Except, it didn't. All the fire Mako produced dissipated harmlessly against the shoe, and Jinora's step continued unobstructed. Too late, Mako realized how insignificant he truly was. The foot drove into him, smashing him against the floor and knocking him out cold.



Peering over her book, Jinora took a glance at the floor. Her step had ended up on something tiny on the floor, and she wanted to know what it was. Marking her place in the novel and setting it aside, Jinora crouched and took a look. It seemed like a little doll. The doll was extremely tiny, thinner than her tattoo arrows were wide. Picking it up, she noticed a striking resemblance to that firebending boy Korra used to work with... Mako. It was probably a figurine based off of the Fire Ferrets.

Jinora's fist closed over the toy. Her outfit was lacking in pockets, so she'd have to carry it until she found its owner. Was it Korra's? She didn't seem to be one to miss the past, but she did love her pro-bending days. Maybe it was Ikki's. She loved collecting dolls and things, and if it was related to Korra's romance, it was all the more interesting to her. Of course, Jinora really wanted to get back to her book. She could just toss the ridiculous toy to a corner of her room until someone asked her about it.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bird (UN: ruleit1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ghostwriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1876338-Shrunk-on-The-Legend-of-Korra/cid/1919493-Incoming-Jinora