*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. pema
  2. Someone else comes
  3. A Tiny Predicament
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1876338-Shrunk-on-The-Legend-of-Korra/cid/2057548-pema
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1876338
You've been shrunk and are now at the mercy of the Legend of Korra girls.
This choice: pema  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

pema

    by: Thehobbit101
It was Pema, Tenzin's wife, walking down the hall after laying down her baby for a nap and walking Mako's way. "Maybe she can help me" Mako said. But as he started to shout for her, he had a weird feeling come over him like when he first shrunk. Again the world around Mako grew larger as he got smaller and smaller.
Finally he stops shrinking at 1 millimeter tall and is shocked at how much bigger everything is including Pema, who is still walking towards him. Now Pema's footsteps are like loud thunderclaps and shaking the ground even more. After a few more steps she stops a few feet, to Mako, to look out a window.
Mako looks up at the massive sandal clad feet of Pema and comes up with an idea. Knowing that at his size it will be very difficult to go anywhere fast so he begins to climb onto Pema's sandal. As Mako makes it to the top he sees how huge her toes are and gets a grip on the ridges of her big toe. Pema begins to walk again without realizing there's a tiny passenger on her left foot holding on for dear life. Then...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thehobbit101 (UN: thehobbit101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ghostwriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1876338-Shrunk-on-The-Legend-of-Korra/cid/2057548-pema