*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877800-Harry-Potter-Transformations/cid/2821355-The-beginning
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1877800
Harry and his friends experience muscle growth and many other transformations!
This choice: spell of shrinking  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The beginning

    by: Unknown
Harry then grab the strange wand and lifting it as he inspection it, the wand has a simbol on it like some arrow pointing down, he don't understand what it mean, he then feel a incredible power flowing on the wand and start it to glow on Harry's hand as the tip of the wand gain a sparking light on it scaring both Griffindor students.

"Harry what are you doing?!" exclaim the red head boy as he seeing this scene.

"I don't know, the wand start to do itself!" exclaim Harry scared with the wand stil in his hand.

Harry try to drop the wand to the floor, but it was in vain, a strange force was controlling his arm, as the wizard try stop the wand the glow that it was on it was growing more and more, Harry move his free arm to his arm with the wand and try stop this madness, Ron stand and come closer to his friend to help him but at the moment he comes closer enought to Harry, Harry's arm move at against his will and point the wand to Ron and shoot a spell to him, in the moment it touch Ron's body the light exploded in a flash covering the entire room.

When light fade away, Ron was sitting in his butt on the floor feeling a little dizzy while his body was sparking a little, in the moment that he recovered he noted that the strange wand was now on floor and when he look to Harry he was still with his right arm extended, without moving a muscle or even blink, afraid of something bad has happen to his best friend, Ron stand up and come closer to Harry putting his left arm on his friend's left shoulder.

"Harry, Harry buddy what happen?!" exclaim Ron preoccupied of Harry but then he saw him quickly moving his head until he look to Ron.

"Hey, what's the matter Ron?" said Harry as he smile.

"What do you mean? don't you remember what happen a moment ago?" Ron ask to Harry who replied negating with his head with a calm expression.

"Are you ok buddy?" ask Harry now.

"Yeah i think so, just, lets grab all this stuff, and put it back in the box so we can go to sleep ok?" said Ron as Harry nod.

Then the two griffindor students start to retrive all the stuff that was on floor, including the infamous wand, all back in the box, they both decide to hide the box under Harry's bed for now, it was strange that Harry don't remember what has happened moments ago, but the important thing is that both of them were safe and nobodys got hurt, Ron then said good night to Harry so he could go to his room, after he enter to his bedroom he put on his pajamas and then go on of his bed while he try to stop thinking about what happen today.

"Maybe i could talk about this with Lavender...not, she would think that Harry and I were a pair of irresponsibles" Ron thought as he move his head on the pillow as he fall to sleep, unaware of the things he will deal with tomorrow.



(Note from the author: A little short for the stuff that i usually do, the time takes around the Half-Blood Prince, anyway i hope that the chapter is ok)

You have the following choices:

1. The next morning...

*Noteb*
2. Ron wake up on his bed at six inches tall

*Noteb*
3. Ron wake up in the middle of the night

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877800-Harry-Potter-Transformations/cid/2821355-The-beginning