*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1878609-Piggy-Girls/cid/1575683-She-waddles-her-way-to-the-laboratory-and-swip
by yyy24
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1878609
Girls get fat and gassy and slightly porky in more ways than one
This choice: She waddles her way to the laboratory, and swipes a jug (or three) of the sauce!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

She waddles her way to the laboratory, and swip...

    by: Unknown
She went her way to the lab where the sauce was made. Everyone had closed up there hours earlier, so it was only her. She looked her way around the lab until she saw a door.

"AUTHORIZED ENTRY ONLY!" it said. She huffed.

"Well, I'm the CEO here, I'll go damn anywhere I please!" she thought.

She bursted in and saw fresh jugs of the sauce. She licked her lips and grabbed three large jugs of the sauce, which she went back to the office with.

As a secretary brought her piles of food, she immediately opened up a jug and poured it onto the food. The secretary was worried.

"Um, Ms. Samantha, I've heard stories about that sauce and---"

"Buzz of, or you're fired!" Samantha snapped. The secretary gulped and ran out, leaving her to her piles of sauce-soaked food. Samantha dug in, starting her descent into the delicious food...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
yyy24 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1878609-Piggy-Girls/cid/1575683-She-waddles-her-way-to-the-laboratory-and-swip