*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1881484-Automatic-House/cid/3005589-for-almost-two-hours-medium-affect
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Computers · #1881484
A man moves into the newest house the AutoHouse 3000 but his is a bit glitchy.
This choice: for almost two hours medium affect  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

for almost two hours medium affect

    by: BV83
After awhile you decided that you had enough music for the time being.
When you look down at yourself, you realize that you are still wearing the ugly outfit you used to move your stuff into the house.

“I should need to get changed into something cuter.”

“What would you like to change into?” The robotic voice replied back.

“I almost forgot that this was an Autohouse.”

“Let’s start with underwear, what type of panties do you prefer?”

“I’m supposed to wear panties—not my boyfriend’s boxers.”

“I think you’ll need a thong if you’re thinking about boyfriends. I have a purple set with pink accents that comes with the prettiest pushup bra.”

“A girl should always wear a bra.”

“That’s right and you are a girl.”

“Wait, what. I’m a man. Anyways, I’ll also need some pants and a top. Could you make them be a little less baggy than what I’m wearing now?"

“Of course, sweetie, I have just the outfit for you.”

I think I should also take a shower before I change.”

“I’m sorry sweetie, but the shower head is malfunctioning. You will have to take a bath. I have already started filling the tub. It should be ready by the time you walk into the bathroom & undress. I placed your outfit with your bra and panties on the bathroom counter.”

As you walk into the bathroom, your nose is filled with the scent of lilacs.

You have the following choices:

1. Complain that the smell is too girly

2. Accept that you are going to smell like a girl

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BV83 (UN: b8a8v1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vanilla Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1881484-Automatic-House/cid/3005589-for-almost-two-hours-medium-affect