*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1882617-A-Heros-Transformative-Journey
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1882617
An epic quest to save the world begins when all the teens of a town transform overnight!

An epic quest to save the world begins when all the teens of a town transform overnight!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
A prophecy is about to come true. A magical being is about to transform the teenagers of the entire town of Middleview in order to heighten his chances of finding the mysterious magical energy that gives anyone who finds it the power to rule the world.

Two teenagers are destined to lead an army against this being and to save the world in the process. But can they do it transformed as something else? What secrets of the magical world will be discovered on their journey? Will they find love and friendship? And will they save the world? Only you decide!

General Rules:
- Killing can only come late in the game, and has to be earned. If I feel the death is unjustified, I will delete the chapter.
- Sex is not allowed
- Keep any weight gain transformations within the weight gain plot line.
- Swearing is allowed
- Have Fun!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1882617-A-Heros-Transformative-Journey