*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. foot licking
  2. Kaley gets very mean
  3. Kaley Cuoco
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1885759-celebs-stinky-feet/cid/1670663-foot-licking
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · None · #1885759
beautiful celebs with stinky feet. feel free to add chapters
This choice: foot licking  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

foot licking

    by: hey you 64
Kaley showed you the bottoms of her foot and slammed it into your face, knocking you onto your back. "Get up foot bitch, I said lick my foot." It appeared that Kaley was still going to show you no mercy. "This is your place now. At the feet of a goddess. Whenever i come home from playing hours of tennis, i'll ring my socks out into your mouth; and if you don't thank me for it, you will be punished severely."

Great, you thought to yourself, she is a total bitch. I need to escape here somehow. You overheard her talking to someone on the phone how she will be at a party later in the evening; and that is when you would escape. Kaley left around 6pm, and around 630 you made your move. You were somehow able to slip your hands out of the handcuffs and make your way out to the front door. However when you opened the door, you saw and extremely angry Kaley standing in front of you. She quickly grabbed your balls, dropping you to the ground. She then took her heel and clubbed you over the head with it, knocking you out. You awoke a few hours later to a disgusting smelling foot in your face, and...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 hey you 64 (UN: redz028 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hey you 64 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1885759-celebs-stinky-feet/cid/1670663-foot-licking