*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. His sister Lisa (dirty blonde hair)
  2. Getting Caught
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1886520-Peeping-Tom-Punishment/cid/1416944-His-sister-Lisa-dirty-blonde-hair
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #1886520
20 year old Tom's sister is having a sleep over with her friends, and he is caught peeping
This choice: His sister Lisa (dirty blonde hair)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

His sister Lisa (dirty blonde hair)

    by: Dragonbreath
A bright light shined directly into Tom's face. "FINALLY, you're up!" Lisa remarked.

Tom immediately began coming to his senses, not quite sure of what was going on. "Lisa? What's going on?"

As your eyes adjusted to the light, you began to make out your sister's body. Plump, but in no way fat. She was in her pink bra and panties which scared him. Why was his own sister letting him see her in nothing but her underwear? "Don't worry, big brother, you'll see soon enough."

"Lisa, why don't you go first?" The voice of your sister's petite blonde friend Emily came from beyond the bright light.

Lisa began to walk seductively towards Tom, letting her boobs bounce freely. When she was close enough to him, she put her foot against his chest. "Don't feel bad. When I'm done, the others will get a turn.....maybe more. But what should I do?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Make Tom lick and suck her toes

2. Ball busting fun

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dragonbreath (UN: dragonbreath58 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dragonbreath has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1886520-Peeping-Tom-Punishment/cid/1416944-His-sister-Lisa-dirty-blonde-hair