*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1887162-The-hospital/cid/3420978--readers-chose
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Other · #1887162
You decide to explore a strange hospital. Vore or be vored, its up to you!
This choice: More?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

?????? readers chose

    by: Snow
You had always wanted to try this. Now that you have, you find the feeling exhilarating! Your belly is big and the kids are squirming, filling you with a sense of dominance.

However... it’s not enough. You crave something more but can’t place what that is.

Unhappy, or rather, dissatisfied. You quickly start pushing to get the kids back out of you.

It takes some work, a lot more than it took to get them in there, but eventually they are all out and back in there respective cribs.

Fortunately you had yet to fully connect to them all and become truly pregnant for the long haul.

However, unfortunately, they all started to cry!

You have the following choices:

1. A ditzy nurse appears!

*Noteb*
2. Something else...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Snow (UN: snow099 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thewriter536 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1887162-The-hospital/cid/3420978--readers-chose