*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891121-The-Slumber-Party-Spy/cid/2333790-Special-Diapers
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #1891121
A boy is caught spying on his sister's sleepover, and they decide that he should join them
This choice: You put on a diaper that expands as you go to the bathroom in it  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Special Diapers.

    by: Talcane
You had noticed that not only did your sister have her princess looking diapers, but other thicker diapers for special purposes, since she was a bit of a bed wetter. This of course was something you kept to yourself, when your mom, who was a traveling business woman told you that you can not use her condition to your advantage. You promised you would not use it to embarrass her. Well, with the fact you needed to go to the bathroom, you decide to strap one on. Luckily, these diapers kept smell from escaping it. Did you have to go number 1 or number 2?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Number 1.

*Noteb*
2. Number 2.

3. Surprise! Big sister walks in on little brother.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Talcane (UN: weatherwatcher at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vanilla Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891121-The-Slumber-Party-Spy/cid/2333790-Special-Diapers