*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891121-The-Slumber-Party-Spy/cid/2424947-The-dress-suddenly-takes-control-of-your-arms-a
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #1891121
A boy is caught spying on his sister's sleepover, and they decide that he should join them
This choice: The dress suddenly takes control of your arms and legs!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The dress suddenly takes control of your arms a...

    by: Unknown
You feel a sudden tugging on you’re arms and legs. For some reason you can’t move them. You try harder but no response. Just then you start moving without even controlling your body parts. You soon realize it’s the dress!
You panic as the dress makes you walk over to your sisters desk. The dress makes you reach into one of the drawers and pull out a bottle of super glue. You panic as you realize what the dress wants you to do. It wants to make sure that you can’t take it off no matter what.
You resist with all your might but nothing happens. You whimper in defeat as you feel the glue being poured all over securing the dress and wig. You are permanently stuck unless you can find the souloution. Just then your sister bursts into the room with her friends. She is...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Surprised

*Noteb*
2. Not surprised

*Noteb*
3. Maybe she doesn’t burst into the room yet?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Vanilla Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891121-The-Slumber-Party-Spy/cid/2424947-The-dress-suddenly-takes-control-of-your-arms-a