*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891121-The-Slumber-Party-Spy/cid/2438187-Finds-you-and-makes-you-put-on-the-diaper-you-p
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #1891121
A boy is caught spying on his sister's sleepover, and they decide that he should join them
This choice: Finds you and makes you put on the diaper you peed on  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Finds you and makes you put on the diaper you p...

    by: MisterMan
She finds out the smell is coming from the diaper bag. They all see you naked next to a pee soaked diaper. They all break out laughing and all you can do is blush in embarrassment. “What do we have here girls?” Your sister says. One of the girls says “a big baby”. “That’s right. And since big baby likes his diaper so much he can wear it” instructs your sister. “N-no way” you manage to stutter out. But sadly the choice wasn’t yours. The girls pull you out leaving your pants behind. They hold you down while your sister puts you in the soggy diaper. You feel it being put on you and it is very squishy and unsatisfying. To make it worse your sister puts pink plastic pants over the diaper and locks it in the back. She then...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Let’s you leave

*Noteb*
2. Makes you join the party

*Noteb*
3. Messes with you more

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MisterMan (UN: jusakid at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vanilla Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891121-The-Slumber-Party-Spy/cid/2438187-Finds-you-and-makes-you-put-on-the-diaper-you-p