*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891121-The-Slumber-Party-Spy/cid/2617927-You-go-in-your-pants-and-it-is-very-smelly
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #1891121
A boy is caught spying on his sister's sleepover, and they decide that he should join them
This choice: You go in your pants and it is very smelly.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You go in your pants and it is very smelly.

    by: MisterMan
You are afraid if you make any sudden moves you’lol lose control so you stay still for a while. It is getting harder and harder to hold it in as you wait in the diaper bags. You finally wait till you don’t hear your sister anymore and as you begin to move you lose control. You let out a loud fart as poop begins to fill the back of your pants. Not only are you uncontrollably pooping your pants but you also begin to pee. The smell is unbearable in the small space and you rush to get out of the smelly bag. You stumble out and hit the door. You try to open it but it’s locked. Suddenly...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The girls heard you and come in...

*Noteb*
2. You pass out from the horrible smell...

*Noteb*
3. Others...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MisterMan (UN: jusakid at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vanilla Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891121-The-Slumber-Party-Spy/cid/2617927-You-go-in-your-pants-and-it-is-very-smelly