*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. She refuses to eat
  2. This is Rebecca
  3. The characters
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1892929-Female-toddler-force-feeding/cid/1451601-She-refuses-to-eat
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1892929
Some toddlers dont want to obey thier parents wishes
This choice: She refuses to eat  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

She refuses to eat

    by: Tarnishedice
         Rebecca was looking at all the food that was upon the table with a somewhat disdain look on her face, struggling to get free from her mother's binds was useless it seemed. "Why mommy I'm not hungry" Rebecca began to sob as she knew that this was erratic behavior for her mother, as she was a proper woman who would never do this to her child or so Rebecca though as she wasn't sure what to make of the situation that she was in at this particular moment. Rebecca was somewhat scared, as her mother begun scooping up Jell-O upon a spoon and started to push it towards Rebecca's mouth many things begun to run through her little head, one thing, in particular, is why is mother doing this to her, she was the perfect daughter that she thought she could be so why now would she do this? In truth the main reason why her mother was doing this was out of sheer bliss of having an obese daughter, in light of her recent pregnancy she began to indulge in the fact that it was too late for her to gain any weight or the fact that she thought it would be cuter to have immobile daughter to pamper it was mostly her dream to so if she had to be a little forceful with her daughters then she would be, as a good mother does.

         While humming a song that her mother sung to her when she was just a child, this is supposed to be a bonding moment for the two of them at least that's how she saw it as she cooed to Rebecca while patting her flat stomach "my, my what a disappointing belly this is what will other mothers think of me if your not big and beautiful, they will think I'm a terrible mother, but I will fix that with some delicious chocolate pudding. Still struggling to get free Rebecca began to sob stating to her mother "no mommy why are you doing this I don't want to be big" with tears running down her face and ropes not getting and looser she begun to hope that something would make her mother busy as she thought this thought her mother was loving feeding her daughter chocolate pudding as her taught stomach began to bloat. With almost all the pudding gone, she was interrupted by something, but by what?

You have the following choices:

1. some one at the door

2. kiekie being fussy in her crib

*Noteb*
3. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tarnishedice (UN: frostguardian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tarnishedice has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1892929-Female-toddler-force-feeding/cid/1451601-She-refuses-to-eat