*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Introductions and expectations.
  2. Alice
  3. The characters
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1892929-Female-toddler-force-feeding/cid/2831628-Introductions-and-expectations
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1892929
Some toddlers dont want to obey thier parents wishes
This choice: other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Introductions and expectations.

    by: Sphys
With those words, Alice did as anyone could expect; she ignored them. Violently so to a point, jerking her body and limbs in desperate, worthless attempts to deny her mother’s intentions. Not that it did much, both her legs already restrained, yet it was annoying none the less, enough so to provoke more than a simple demand.


“Stop that would you?” Jeannine started, having gotten a hold on both of the one-year-old's arms, “I guess I was wrong to hope you’d try eating by yourself.”


Following the statement, the pair of limbs were pulled behind their owner’s back, soon bound together despite their tugs toward freedom. Still, the experience was none too comfortable, Alice made even more opposed to the treatment as her shoulders started to strain, burning lightly from the position they were forced into. Unfortunately, it seemed her mother didn’t care, all but ignoring the toddler’s plight as she continued, giving a hint as to what refusal will accomplish.


“Now then,” It came, along with the first forkful being brought near her lips, “I’m expecting you to eat what I feed you, though honestly, it may go faster if you resist. So, make sure you’ve thought a moment before doing anything, I won’t be giving you any more than the one chance.”


“Huh?” Was what the child most likely meant, but with the cake-bite pushed inside her mouth, it was closer to “Hfh!” than anything intelligible. Though, even despite that, the young girl couldn’t help herself from letting out a “No!” once she was given the chance, earning no more than a glare from her mother and a second forkful, momentarily stifling any complaints. Still, Jeannine was a tad bored, wanting the result more so than the process, so she decided to see if her daughter would do anything helpful to pass the time given the chance. So, pausing in her actions for the moment, she waited to see if any entertainment might come out of the uncooperative mouth.

In the end, after a few more, yet equally useless “Huh”s, “No”s, “Stop”s, and other such pleas, there was finally something that might relieve a touch of the parent’s ennui; “Why?”


With that, alongside the smile growing on her face, Jeannine explained the simple, somewhat childish reason, “Why am I doing this? Well, sweetie, it’s because of you and your sister, both of you running around and playing forces daddy to focus on you rather than mommy. Understand?”


“I...” Sounded the expected plea, falling, like every other, on deafened ears.


Somehow understanding the girl's unspoken claim, it continued, “But then what will daddy think? And what would stop you from telling daddy about me threatening you?”


“I-I good. Please.” Continued the attempts, the words simply meaning nothing despite their honesty.


“Sweetie, don’t bother, just eat. You and I both know you’d tell daddy the first chance you got, now wouldn’t you?”


“N-No...”


“I’m sure you wouldn’t, but there’s no reason for me not to make extra sure, isn’t that right?” Jeannine teased, finally bringing another bite to her youngest’s lips, making sure they were chewing before she continued, “Now, I don’t want to be mean and leave you in suspense, so give me a moment and I’ll show you an example of how big you’ll be getting. Okay?”


Leaving the toddler there, though it was closer to dropping Alice’s head into the cake in hopes of her eating a few more bites by herself, the woman moved into the kitchen, getting out a bit more food before picking up the previously paused tv. So, carrying the device with her, the mother returned to her one-and-a-half-year-old, setting the machine in front of her before remembering what should’ve been obvious, her other child, Pheobe, would be coming home shortly, the nine-year-old was only at school after all.

One might expect that with that, Jeannine might find a change of heart, born from the worrying possibility of being unable to involve the third-grader in her plans. Not to mention the questions she might be asked if the child suddenly grew obese throughout a single school year, what with her known love of soccer. Oddly though, if potentially caused by a bit of short-sightedness from the mother, she didn’t seem to care, only pondering how hard it’ll be to make her fill out, as she lacked the convenience Alice had, the toddler never leaving the house without her mother.

Still, she didn’t dwell on it, naïve as that decision may be, instead finishing what she’d meant to do in the first place. So, finally pulling her unfortunate daughter’s face from the baked good, the tormentor directed the poor girl’s gaze to the television, briefly rewinding the program before it started, making sure that every moment of the footage found its way into their mind. And, if Alice’s resumed squirming was any indication, it was doing that quite well, the toddler overwhelmed as she already was by the feeding itself, was left to her own, useless devices as she unwilling watched what she knew was intended to be a premonition of her future. Not to mention, her mother’s commentary wasn’t helping.


“Look, honey, don’t you like how big Jordan is?” One of them came, picking and choosing between any of the episode’s centerpieces, “Doesn’t it look fun to be so large you could barely fit on an average couch?”


“Or what about Lucy? I doubt that little whale ever actually learned to walk, now, how long do you think there’ll be until you can’t?”


“Oh! And then there’s Ashlynn, poor girl, she was so big before that surgery. But don’t worry, you can be sure I’ll never force such a thing on you, okay?"


So, along with all of that, Alice simply began to cry, the tears only continuing to flow when her eyed were delicately wiped, her mother brushing the droplets away. Not from the good of her heart mind you, no, it was plainly because Jeannine refused to let her child miss any part of the talk show, thinking it might help them, if nothing else, come to terms with what their future would look like. Nonetheless, the show had to end at some point, and when it did, the one-and-a-half-year-old quickly found her mouth prompted with a bite, her parent yet unsatisfied with her consumption.

You have the following choices:

1. After Phoebe's home, how's she treated?

*Noteb*
2. Jeannine gets a call from her husband, what for?

*Noteb*
3. Other.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sphys (UN: sphysic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tarnishedice has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1892929-Female-toddler-force-feeding/cid/2831628-Introductions-and-expectations