*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Welcome home
  2. Introductions and expectations.
  3. Alice
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1892929-Female-toddler-force-feeding/cid/2840968-Welcome-home
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1892929
Some toddlers dont want to obey thier parents wishes
This choice: After Phoebe's home, how's she treated?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Welcome home

    by: Tarnishedice
Unaware of what was happening at home, the eldest daughter of Jeannine begun to her journey home. Phoebe was her school’s soccer star; helping her school become close to division champions was one of her proudest achievements though just being on the team was good enough for her. Being one of the only places that Phoebe thought of as a place where she truly belonged without the watchful eye of her mother on her was something she cherished. Not knowing what was happening to her younger sister at home was kind of a blessing in disguise for the eight-year-old. Being dropped off by other friends that her mother made throughout the years was something that Phoebe had always expected. Jeannie was still busy with her career or PTA meetings to spend time with her. Ever since Alice was born, her mother would instead be looking after her than Phoebe, which was fine, it made that the girl had more time to practice her first love Futbul. Instead of her having to deal with the girly things that Jeannie had pressured Alice into liking, she was exercising. Alice wasn’t a person to her mother more like a doll version of her mother, not able to think for herself yet or have wants of her own, but Phoebe couldn’t help but feel bad for her sister for being doted on every waking hour. Though she didn’t know how to help her sister in finding herself with Alice being so young as she was all Phoebe could do was watch, her mother was almost like she was grooming Alice for something not like that was any of the eight-year-olds business in the first place.

“Thanks, Miss Jensen for the ride, I can get home from her it’s not too far.”
“Okay, dear, tell you, mother, that the next PTA is on the first of November, and I still want that recipe for her brownies.”
.
“Okay, I’ll ask my mom for it and see if that sleepover is okay with her as well. Thanks again for the ride.”

She was waving off the van Phoebe begun her short walk back to her house, still unaware of the horrors that she was going to step into. Jeannine was enjoying herself a little too much. Her daughter again squirmed in her high chair; she wondered what made her mother turn on her in such a way. Jeannine excited about the aspects of what her actions will have on poor Alice's body. She didn’t even think about the other daughter that was going to be on the doorstep. Indulging in feeling the soft and supple skin of Alice exposed skin was all Jeannine needed now, slowly lifting the girl’s blue dress brought a smile to her face. Looking at the bloated middle of her daughter was enough for her to start grinning like a madwoman. Nothing else mattered to her; the rest of the world didn’t matter to her at the moment. Jeannine wanted to embellish in was the creature she was making in front of her. Alice, on the other hand, was fearful of what her mother was doing to her. Not able to fully move around with her arms tied up against the plastic and metal of her high chair, it was something that Alice didn’t want to feel anymore wishing to just go back to playing in the living room once again. The fullness she felt from her stomach only caused more anxiety for the young blonde girl. The unlocking of the front door was something that Jeanine wasn’t quite really expecting, not that she wasn’t prepared for it just not so soon, the door slowly crept open as her other daughter entered the twisted den that Jeannine had made for herself. Not noticing what precarious situation her sister was in, not that she was that observant to begin with Phoebe threw her bag on to the large granite island in the middle of the kitchen and made her way to watch some television before doing some homework.

Making sure that Alice was silent and content, Jeannine began to have eyes of Phoebe. Creeping around the corner, she saw her other victim sitting there looking quite lithe and perfect; her little sports star was going to have to quit the team by the time Jeannine was be done with her.

“Oh I didn’t hear you come in honey, how was school,” Jeannine asked in an attempt to make small talk in some kind of capacity.

“Oh it was good mom, Miss Jensen was asking about that recipe again, and there is a new PTA next month so that you know.”

“that woman always wants my cooking secrets, but that is fine, I was hoping to get you your snack so if you want to come in the kitchen for it, that would be great.”

“Okay, mom thanks, I’ll be there soon.”

Getting her daughter to follow her wasn’t a problem what was going to be a bit difficult Jeannine though was get the fattening sweets she had prepared for her sister to be also shoved into Phoebe's unwanting mouth. However, the girl was only eight she was still more durable than her little white rabbit that was still tied up in her high chair. Making sure that nothing was out of place for her further plans for her children was something that she took a lot of pride in this, everything was proper and in line with their place on the table. Phoebe and Alice both knew about their mother’s unneeded tic of cleanliness when it came to the smallest detail, it had to be in its proper place, or she couldn’t function. That was neither here nor there; at the moment. Phoebe was quite ready for her snack, making her way to the kitchen where an unknown fate was going to befall her.


You have the following choices:

1. Feeding Phoebe goes smoothly

*Noteb*
2. Feeding Phoebe is tough

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tarnishedice (UN: frostguardian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tarnishedice has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1892929-Female-toddler-force-feeding/cid/2840968-Welcome-home