*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Big Brother Nico
  2. Percy Jackson
  3. Percy Jackson Universe
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1895473-Boys-only-diaper-stories/cid/2120688-Big-Brother-Nico
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #1895473
Any genre any show as long as boys end up either in briefs or pull ups or diapers.
This choice: Nico is now Percy's big brother(Keep things between them)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Big Brother Nico

    by: VS21
Percy at this point was mortified that not only that Nico had found out his secret but also at the fact that he was apparently willing to out Percy's secret out to the others. So at this point, Percy was currently thinking of a way he could keep things between them and soon enough an idea came to him...

It was an embarrassing idea which was why Percy was blushing heavily, but it was the only idea that he had that could possibly keep him quiet.

"P-please don't tell anyone b-big b-brother" Percy said to Nico who laughed a little before saying to Percy, "So you want me to be your big brother now?"

Percy looked down feeling humiliated as he said, "Yes I do, just please don't tell anyone"

Nico smiled and said, "You know what I'll keep quiet little brother, however there will be new rules for you"

"What rules?" Percy said to Nico, not knowing just what Nico wanted to put down as his rules for him.

"Rule number 1, You wear whatever I want you to wear, Rule number 2, you do what I ask you to do, Rule number 3, whenever we are alone you will address me as your big brother. Do you understand?" Nico asked Percy who looked down before saying, "Yes I do"

Nico smiled before ordering Percy to...

You have the following choices:

1. "Get Your Goodnites On"

*Noteb*
2. "Get To Sleep Baby Brother"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 VS21 (UN: vs21 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
nfarious has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1895473-Boys-only-diaper-stories/cid/2120688-Big-Brother-Nico