*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1896030-shrunk-by-Peyton-List/cid/2467738-Going-To-Peytons-Front
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #1896030
You are shrunk by Peyton List and friends
This choice: Pushed around to her front  •  Go Back...
Chapter #16

Going To Peyton's Front

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
You feel Debby's fingers push and shove you around the side of Peyton, moving around her body and away from her ass. The entire time you were feeling uncomfortable with the way Debby was pushing you. Her finger violating you every time. Eventually Debby's fingers pushed you around the front and you saw in the corner of your eye, the big vagina that was Peytons. It was wet and slightly dripping, needless to say it was quite the sight

"Debby, why did you push him around there" Peyton asked confused and not entirely upset with it, she was just confused.

"Well Peyton, I figured you would want to..... You know..... Mark your property" Debby replied as she stood up from the couch "Call me when your done" Debby said as she entered the other room. Peyton smiled knowing how loyal and caring her friend is. Peyton laid down onto the couch and proceeded to push you just like Debby did.

You felt slimmer fingers grip you this time as your pushed closer and closer towards Peyton's pussy. Eventually you hit the rim of the pussy and you can hear Peyton shout from outside. While you on the other hand had a little boner from the situation. Debby's fingers pushed your back as you get pinned against her pussy. She started messing with you as she proceeded to tap your back, forcing you to hump the outside of her pussy. This was getting you off beyond belief as you tried to ignore the amount of lust flowing inside of your body.

While Peyton above was biting her lip, she couldn't see the action happen herself but feeling it and Imagining the sight was turning on just as much as you were. Her nipple became hard and pussy was getting ready.

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She shoves you in

*Noteb*
2. Other options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bondtron98 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1896030-shrunk-by-Peyton-List/cid/2467738-Going-To-Peytons-Front