*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897224-Slaves-to-Humankind/cid/1445148-A-Teen-Dream
by Stars
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1897224
Creatures (anthros, tinies, fairies, etc.) are slaves for humankind!
This choice: 16-17  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Teen Dream

    by: Stars
Kailey, a seventeen year old, was sitting at the kitchen table staring at one of the many textbooks beside her. Her semester exams were next week, and she knew she had to start studying early if she ever wanted to pass. So, she diligently sat there absorbing information for what had seemed like hours.
"Ugh..." Kailey sighed as she put her head down in defeat and let out a loud groan. "God, I hate chemistry!" she just laid there, struggling to contain herself from having a violent outburst. Suddenly, there was a knocking at the front door. "Huh? Oh...Who in their right mind would be here at this time of night? " she got up to answer it, her bare feet being frozen by the wood floor, as she was wearing pajamas. "Eep! Cold, cold, cold, cold, cold!" Kailey exclaimed as she hopped over to the door. She unlocked it, turned the handle, and opened it. "Hell...o?" there was no one there. She stepped out onto the porch and looked to her left and right. There was no one walking through the street lamp illuminated snow drifts, there were no cars driving down the road slicked with ice, there weren't even any footprints leading to the door. Kailey just nervously shrugged it off. "It's just the wind. Yeah. It's...just the wind." she turned to go back inside and return to her studies when she spied a small package at her feet. She tenderly picked it up and brought it inside to inspect it. Kailey placed the box next to her chemistry textbook and looked it over. It was a plain brown package with clear packing tape to seal the top, but there was no delivery or return address. Something else peculiar about this box was that there were tiny holes throughout the sides, the size of pinpricks. "Oh, no..." Kailey thought. "What if there's an animal in there? I have to see..." She took a sharp knife and carefully cut the tape open. She opened the box and peered inside, her eyes going wide with her discovery. "Oh my god...What the hell is this?"

You have the following choices:

1. It's a tiny

2. It's an anthro

*Noteb*
3. It's a fairy

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Stars (UN: perfect_angel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Stars has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897224-Slaves-to-Humankind/cid/1445148-A-Teen-Dream