*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Costume Party
  2. Bad Breakfast
  3. Breakfast is Served
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897471-Monster-Arms/cid/2054824-The-Costume-Party
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1897471
Can you survive the only human in a building full of giant monsters? Fantasy monsters only
This choice: You pretend to eat it, but spit it out when Cadence isn't looking  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The Costume Party

    by: Unknown
You let out a groan. Well, you could always get rid of it when Cadence isn't looking. As Cadence devours her own breakfast, you put the brain meat into your mouth and groan. It tasted horrible. How do zombies stomach this crap? You didn't even know what kind of brain this was since you know for a fact Cadence doesn't eat humans. But then again. You probably didn't want to know. Once Cadence took the dishes and put them in the sink, you spat the brains into your pocket and coughed as you rubbed your tongue. "Damn!" you think to yourself. "That was nasty." You then clear your throat. "So, Cadence. I heard there was going to be a costume party tonight."

Cadence let out a grunt. It was Halloween so the monsters were throwing a big party in the apartment building. Everyone was going to be dressing up. You even decided to go as the 6th Doctor. You heard that Aiba was going as a witch and you remember Irene mentioning that Petra had a princess's dress she was planning to wear to the festivities. It was a humorous image to image Petra in a fancy gown and tiara. Maybe it will have a Disney-esque design. But then you begun to wonder. "Uh, Cadence, don't you need a costume?" Cadence grunted and smiled. Apparently she had a costume all prepared. You were wondering what kind of costume Cadence was planning to wear.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Later that night you were in your 6th Doctor outfit and waiting on the table for Cadence. You look out the door and see Izzy walking down the hallway dressed as skeleton. "Come on, Cadence," you say. "Hurry up." Cadence lets out a grunt and then you see her walk out dressed up as....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Captain Marvel (Emphasis on Marvel)

2. A Mummy (Someone's Feeling Passive Aggressive)

*Noteb*
3. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897471-Monster-Arms/cid/2054824-The-Costume-Party