*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897471-Monster-Arms/cid/2502104-You-refuse-to-eat-it
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1897471
Can you survive the only human in a building full of giant monsters? Fantasy monsters only
This choice: You refuse to eat it.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

You refuse to eat it.

    by: M.K. Martyn
"This is fucking disgusting Cadence".

You bluntly chirp, staring at the sloppy mess dripping from your undead roommate's mouth as she looks up with the expression of a blissfully unaware idiot. "Uhh??" she moans through a weak burp. You can't help but notice some of it got stuck in her teeth and there was a residue slowly making it's way down from Cadence's bottom lip.

"..Nothing Cadence..." you wince.

You Jump off the plate and start making your way to the staircase built for you. As you're walking, thoughts begin to speak in your mind. You've never spoken to Cadence like that before and you were more than a bit harsh. What if her feelings are hurt? You silently and albeit regretfully being to wonder.

Suddenly something else starts to become vaguely apparent about today. Wasn't there something about today on the calendar? You stop for a minute to get a good look at it. There was a red circle around today's date and you're pride instantly evaporated when you read what was written on the inside. Of course 'Today' of all days!


The writing read:

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Cadence's Birthday.

*Noteb*
2. Valentine's Day.

*Noteb*
3. Roommate Anniversary.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 M.K. Martyn (UN: morrismartyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897471-Monster-Arms/cid/2502104-You-refuse-to-eat-it