*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897904-The-dictaphone/cid/2599634-Steve-appears-to-Dakota-for-a-little-chat
by Wokod
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1897904
High school students find a dictaphone able to change reality
This choice: Steve appears to Dakota for a little chat.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #40

Steve appears to Dakota for a little chat.

    by: Wokod
The next day, as Dakota was doing her usual routine while smiling at her camera for her live, she noticed a guy approaching.

"Uh, sorry guys!" Dakota said to the camera "Looks like someone didn't notice I was busy here, just wait a second!"

Dakota stood up and gave an angry stare at the quite random guy coming to her. He looked like he was dressed with the local gym clothes, but she never saw him there before. And she didn't like being bothered while she was making money. The boy came to her, smiling, despite her not-so-happy face.

"Excuse me sir, but I'm quite busy there!" Dakota warned him.
"I just wanted to chat a bit with you, that's all." Steve answered, ignoring her warning.
"And I said I was busy." Dakota angrily answered "If you're a fan, you need to know I hate stalkers. So you'd better leave or I'll call security. If you're there because you need advice, I'm available as a coach, and you'll have all my fees at the reception desk. Now, have a good day, sir!"

She then returned to her bench, back all smiling to the camera.

"Hi, sorry guys, just another new user in the gym needing some help! Back to us..."

Steve didn't really like her attitude... maybe he should teach her a thing or two?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wokod (UN: wokod at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wokod has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897904-The-dictaphone/cid/2599634-Steve-appears-to-Dakota-for-a-little-chat