*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897904-The-dictaphone/cid/2861469-Hide-the-dictaphone-and-go-downstairs
by Wokod
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1897904
High school students find a dictaphone able to change reality
This choice: Hide the dictaphone and go downstairs  •  Go Back...
Chapter #23

Hide the dictaphone and go downstairs

    by: D. Steel
“Well first I have to hide the dictaphone. I have the perfect place,” Gloria says walking over to her dresser opening the top drawer. Carefully covering the dictaphone with a mix of bras and panties. “No one will ever find it here. Now Kevin’s turn, best hurry before Natalia comes looking for me.”

***

As Natalia was flipping through her favorite Disney movies, she can’t help but think about her cousin’s growth spurt. Gloria’s boobies have gotten so big and they are so soft... Natalia thought back to earlier when she had pressed her head against Gloria’s chest trying to convince her to watch a movie with her.

I wonder when I will get boobies and if they’ll be as big as hers. Maybe Gloria will let me touch hers… Natalia’s thoughts got interrupted by Gloria returning with her arms full of blankets and pillows.

“I figured we could use these if we are gonna watch a movie,” Gloria explained as she dropped all but one pillow onto the floor. Hugging the other pillow tight to her chest. “I will go pop some popcorn as you get the movie started,” Gloria said as she walked to the kitchen.

Why did Gloria take a pillow? Natalia thought as she watched her cousin walk away.

Once Gloria return with the popcorn, they got settled in and started the movie. Gloria sitting with the same pillow resting on her lap the popcorn bowl resting on top of the pillow and Natalia snuggled up beside her.

As the movie played Natalia couldn’t help but look at Gloria’s boobs resting inches above the popcorn bowl and made her mind wonder back to her earlier thoughts. I wonder how Gloria boobies got so big. I wonder how they feel. Do boys like big boobies? Natalia distracted with her questions accidently bump Gloria’s boob.

“Hey watch it,” Gloria complain.
“Sorry, I didn’t mean to Gloria.”
“Well I can’t blame you as they are kinda blocking the popcorn,” Gloria said as she straightened up. She started to lean forward, secretly thrilled to realize her boobs have gotten heavy enough to cause her to unconsciously slouch.

The movie now forgotten as Natalia figures now was her chance to ask her cousin about her boobies.

“Are they heavy? I mean I noticed you were resting them on the popcorn bowl,” Natalia hesitantly ask not wanting her cousin to get upset about her bringing up the topic.
“No, I mean yes… It’s just I haven’t gotten use to them since I outgrew my B cups,” Gloria said eager to talk about her growth. Bringing her hands up to cup them and heft them. “Well maybe they are getting a bit heavy,” Gloria teased her little cousin.
“That’s no fair! I want boobies like you!”
“Who knows maybe you will get your wish real soon. After all I was a B cup a week ago,” Gloria said quickly putting a hand over her mouth. She was distracted by the weight in her hands. She can’t let her little cousin know about Kevin else who knows what she might do.
“Really?! That’s possible?!” Natalia exclaims not realizing how fantastic of a claim Gloria had just made.
“Yeah, sometimes girls can have random growth spurts of a few cup sizes in a short amount of time,” Gloria lied hoping it will be enough to keep Natalia from getting suspicious. Inspired by this lie she quickly added, “I could even end up growing more before it’s over.”

Natalia encouraged by her cousin’s response continued to ask question after question. Gloria did not want to answer her innocent cousin’s questions about boys and boobs, so she tried to distract her with another movie.

***

“Looks like the movie is over. Why don’t we get ready for bed?”
“But it’s only 10! I want to stay up later! PLEASE!” Natalia begs hoping to get out of going to bed.
“No, it’s already passed your bedtime.”
“Fine,” Natalia said with an exaggerated sigh.

Gloria could tell Kevin has been working his magic from within the pillow on her lap. Her C cup bra she borrowed now feeling extremely full. Standing up she can’t help but notice the extra inches to her height. Watch out Louise! We may be the same size now... but by morning I will be biggest again!! But then she was snapped out of her head by Natalia.

“Gloria! I think I’m growing boobies!”

Gloria turned around to so a happy Natalia with hands cupped over her chest. She was sporting A cups, and big ones at that.

“Hmm… maybe,” Gloria smirks. “You have a bit of growing to do before you could wear my old bras, but you definitely have grown a bit.”
Natalia fueled by her emotion declares, “Just you wait I will have the biggest boobies!”
“Okay, okay settle down. No need to be so loud,” Gloria said as she can’t help but laugh at the thought of the look on her little cousin’s face when she wakes up tomorrow to find her even bigger.

***

After a lot of persuading Gloria had convinced Natalia to sleep in the guest room by herself. When she returns to her room to see Kevin waiting for her on her nightstand. “Alright Kevin, this is your chance to grow me bigger than my friends,” she said as she pulled off her shirt.

Glancing in the mirror she can’t help but admire how much her boobs were spilling out of the poor bra she still wore. She took a moment to admire her recent growth spurt before changing into gym shorts and a t-shirt that use to be big on her but now fit her well except in her chest. Her boobs strain against the fabric, her nipples poking through as she made her way under her covers.

She eventually fell asleep after cupping, groping and teasing her boobs learning they have grown quite sensitive. Biting her lip to prevent the moans that wanted to escape her as she played with her mounds. She had never felt this stimulated by her own touch before. The same thought going through her mind. She wants to be even bigger.

Kevin’s statue having front row seats to this girl exploring her body in new ways until she finally passed out from exhaustion whispering, “even bigger.”

You have the following choices:

1. The next morning a BIGGER Gloria

2. Something goes wrong…

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 D. Steel (UN: ldsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wokod has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897904-The-dictaphone/cid/2861469-Hide-the-dictaphone-and-go-downstairs