*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897904-The-dictaphone/cid/3157683-The-next-day-the-cheerleaders-can-tell-Lena-grew
by Wokod
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1897904
High school students find a dictaphone able to change reality
This choice: The next day, the cheerleaders can tell Lena grew!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #35

The next day, the cheerleaders can tell Lena grew!

    by: Wokod
"Okay, who the fuck grew the bitch?" Kim asked in the locker room.

The other cheerleaders all looked at her, waiting for an answer too. This morning, when Lena came to school, she was 6'0 tall, had round breasts proudly molded by a slightly too tight shirt, and everyone could tell the girl was much bigger than the previous day. And prouder too. Callie just thought her breasts looked a little bigger the day before when she grew but she guessed she just didn't notice her real size then.

"I didn't start it." Callie immediately said, annoyed "So don't blame me."
"Start it?" Kim repeated "What do you mean?"
"Someone here knows exactly what I mean." Callie exclaimed "Yesterday, Callie went to my mom's shop. And she was already bigger. She told me one of us did it, and pretended she even told us first."
"Wait, so you grew her too?" Kim exclaimed.
"Of course! Well all know each time she grows, she loves the one who did it more and despises everyone else more too. Just so you know, I'm not dumb: if one of you wants to make her bigger, I'm not going to be the wrong side of Lena's wrath. So I pushed the button, just once, so you didn't turn her against me. Whoever did it before me: congratulations, you fucked up, and now, you got nothing out of it!"
"The fuck Callie?" Gwen exclaimed "You grew her bigger and made her side with you? What a great idea!"
"Why are you so pissed off Gwen?" Callie answered "Because I ruined your plan to make Lena bigger and teaming up with you for whatever plan you have?"
"Silence!" Kim intervened "Stop arguing!"

The girls all looked at their captain.

"Callie, you fucked up. Big time. But obviously, someone else did before." Kim said "And it's one of us according to what Callie heard."
"Or Callie is a fucking liar." Ellie said.
"Say the girl who was silent until now!" Callie said "Feeling guilty?"

"STOP!" Kim shouted again "Girls, what's done is done. So whatever happens, there's only one thing to do now: Do. Not. Press. This. Button. Again. This stops there. And now. Understood?"

The girls mumbled a few "Okay..." but not very convincing ones.

Kim was worried. She wasn't really sure about what happened there... but things were going in the wrong direction. She hoped it would stop there.

But of course, it wouldn't.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Callie grows Lena again!

2. Ellie grows Lena!

*Noteb*
3. Gwen grows Lena!

*Noteb*
4. Kim grows Lena!

*Noteb*
5. More options!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wokod (UN: wokod at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wokod has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897904-The-dictaphone/cid/3157683-The-next-day-the-cheerleaders-can-tell-Lena-grew