*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904884-Shrunk-at-an-all-girls-K-12-school/cid/2689505-the-front-of-my-panties
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1904884
You shrink in an all girls school.
This choice: "the front of my panties"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

"the front of my panties"

    by: Unknown
your heart stops and your face turns red at what she said as your eyes meet hers as she glances down at her underwear...

she runs her other hand through her hair and just beats her eyes at you

"you heard me cutie"..."i never relised just how much i..."liked" children"...

"dont look so shocked...teenage girls can be that way too you know" as she gives you a kiss and slowely lower you as she presses you up gently her body as you grace her flat stomach and stop at her belly button you you look up and she smiles.

you start to get arowsed...she takes notice...

"whats amater,is my bellybutton giving you butterflies in your tummy...or is the being inches above my private erea doing it..." she giggles "its ok,your supposed to feel that.... "

is all she sais as she opens the wasteband showing you the inside of her panties...you get a veiw of her shaved private area..

"guess im just a little girl at heart" she gigles as she stuffs you in
hearing only your muffled protests as she lets go of the waste band and pulls up her underwear till its snug then puts on her cheerleader outfit.

you struggle only to make her giggle a bit more as she lovingly strokes you from outside her plated skirt.
"shhhhhhh" "settle down" she coos.

as she walks out to the gym, were her friends are gently swaying her hips back and forth...you here a content sigh.

as she joins her friends outside..

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. continue from your point of view

*Noteb*
2. continue from Christine's point of view

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
TopBeehler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904884-Shrunk-at-an-all-girls-K-12-school/cid/2689505-the-front-of-my-panties