*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Amelia (Asian)
  2. Recess
  3. Other,
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904884-Shrunk-at-an-all-girls-K-12-school/cid/2023780-Amelia-Asian
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1904884
You shrink in an all girls school.
This choice: Amelia (Asian)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Amelia (Asian)

    by: Unknown
"All right. In you go!" Said Amelia in a cheery fashion. The other girls watch as she opens up the waistband of her panties and puts you in, right in front of her vagina. Amelia plays with you a bit in her panties, making you run around her panties. You don't quite know what would happen if you got caught by her finger, but you didn't think it was going to be anything good. You checked behind you to see where her finger was and then all of a sudden, you run into a tight whole, in which you fell in about halfway, but Amelia's finger pushed you in completely. Her friends, watching the entire time, gasped with joy. They could make their own bodies playgrounds for their little captive to play in. The bell rang to get back inside and as Amelia was unconsciously pushing you further in with her vaginal muscles, all three girls were thinking up other ways to have him play with their bodies.

You have the following choices:

1. Next class

2. Skip to at home

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
TopBeehler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904884-Shrunk-at-an-all-girls-K-12-school/cid/2023780-Amelia-Asian