*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904884-Shrunk-at-an-all-girls-K-12-school/cid/2687363-Squeeze-though-the-hole
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1904884
You shrink in an all girls school.
This choice: Squeeze though the hole  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Squeeze though the hole

    by: Unknown
You've made up your mind, you can't stay here and risk getting taken home, crushed, or stuck to the mint and eaten, one of your legs are already dangling through the hole so it woulden't be much harder to simply slip through and get out of here.
The mint already has a diameter of one inch making it 1/3rd as tall as you but add the fact that it's solid all the way through and you have a recipe for a very heavy mint, it's weight alone is starting to push you down through the hole as well as widening it for you, you don't care where the hole leads as long as it's not here.
With a bit of struggling you get your other leg in, from there you simply start slipping down into the darkness, wait, the darkness?
Crap! This hole leads straight into the 2 year old giantess' diaper!

"I take it back, I'll stay in the pocket just please don't let me slip down there!" you yell out to nothing, you're simply answered by shaking (which you assume is the girl running) causing your fate to be sealed as you fall right through the hole.
You land on something soft, warm, and wet, you suddenly smell the pungent odour of pee, the smell is amplified by your tiny size.
You hear giggling from up above and everything starts shaking again throwing you around in the diaper, you are tossed upwards and land face first into the piss soaked diaper getting some in your mouth in the process before you are launched up again brushing your head against something in mid air before falling back down into the bed of piss below.
Eventually after being thoroughly bathed in the girl's pee the shaking stops, standing up wearily your head bumps into something soft and wet.

"Oh god no..." you say as you look slowly up and are given a front seat view to what you assume is her vagina.
You bend down not wanting to be anywhere near it and look to both of your sides, on either side of you is the terrifyingly huge legs of a mere 2 year old girl, looking around them you realise that you could go down either leg hole and escape although the drop even from this low down could be fatal, reminding you just how small you were compared to a little girl born only 2 years ago.

You have the following choices:

1. You come up with a plan and escape.

2. Too late, the girl pulls her diaper up to tighten it!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
TopBeehler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904884-Shrunk-at-an-all-girls-K-12-school/cid/2687363-Squeeze-though-the-hole