*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906004-Bbw-gets-revenge/cid/1515527-A-miniskirt-and-tank-top-and-flip-flops
by dude
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1906004
Jennifer a bbw gets revenge on the girls who bullied her by shrinking them
This choice: A miniskirt and tank top and flip flops  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A miniskirt and tank top and flip flops

    by: drifter
In a mini skirt a tank top with flip flops Jenny was hard to miss. She knew just what she would do to teach those damn bitches a lesson. Jenny strutted up to them with her big ass raised up at attention. She thought the fact that she did not put underwear one might get their attention. Her breasts kept trying to get loose from the pink and orange tank top she was wearing. She was tired of all their shit they kept throwing her way. She decided to get even. She went up to them with her feet and all the rest of her hanging out. She was going to make all fifteen girls see what they were making fun of. She cornered them in a secluded spot that nobody knew but them-They prepared to torment Jenny. Jenny knew just what to do.

You have the following choices:

1. Jenny takes her flip flops off.

*Noteb*
2. Jenny takes her tank top off.

*Noteb*
3. Jenny slips out of her mini skirt.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906004-Bbw-gets-revenge/cid/1515527-A-miniskirt-and-tank-top-and-flip-flops