*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906246-Mass-Effect-Female-Weight-Gain-Redux/cid/2821976-Snap-Back-to-Reality-Oh-There-Goes-Gravity
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1906246
A reboot of my last Mass Effect weight gain interactive.
This choice: Her mind snaps back to her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Snap Back to Reality, Oh There Goes Gravity

    by: MightyHalberd
"And the Shadow Broker said you were a difficult target," Nyxeris taunted, joining Liara in rubbing her hands over her growing belly. "I must say, I'm quite disappointed with how easy you were to take down." Her gentle kneading elicited another moan from the gradually fattening Asari, and as she leaned closer, she didn't see the spark of life suddenly flare up in Liara's eyes, her willpower finally winning out against Nyxeris' manipulations.

Liara could hardly believe what was happening to her, but she managed to keep up the facade, groping her blossoming rolls of fat as best she could to keep Nyxeris at bay. She didn't like her odds in a biotic vs biotic brawl, since it took some effort to break her control, and judging by the tingle of arousal stirring in her loins, it hadn't entirely gone away; she'd need another option. She looked at the innocent coffee table just within her reach...

"You make such a cute little piggy," Nyxeris cooed, drawing herself so close to Liara's face that she could feel the heat of her breath. "Only good for eating and getting fatter and fatter..."

You wish, Liara thought as she nodded her head desperately, pretending to be lost to arousal. She didn't need to try too hard to fake as Nyxeris joyfully climbed onto her growing stomach, eliciting an erotic moan as her knees dug into her belly fat, along with a sharp metal crack from somewhere below Liara's massive backside. Nyxeris and Liara both realized a split second too late that the chair was not designed for the both of them at this point as gravity sent them crashing to the ground. Nyxeris bounced off of Liara's growing gut as she flopped heavily to the ground, while the top of Liara's dress exploded into scraps, followed by her rear end bursting through what was left of the lower half, revealing her lacy white panties and the bra failing to contain her melon-sized breasts. Springing into action, Liara reached underneath the coffee table and pulled out a plan black circular device, lobbing it across the room right at a surprised Nyxeris still getting to her feet.

Letting out a choke as the circle attached itself to her neck, she stumbled backwards as she tried to pry it off, getting her nails under the edge before it clicked, discharging a bolt of paralyzing electrical energy. Liara smiled as her body immediately froze in place like a statue, save for Nyxeris' eyes darting back and forth; that Batarian paralyzer had been money well spent, and would keep her captor turned captive nice and safe until she got what she wanted out of her. Maybe she would use that fattening device on HER, Liara thought with demented excitement.

Then karma struck; the paralyzer had frozen Nyxeris off-balance and when she fell over after a few seconds, she clipped the side of the device, snapping a lever off the valve attached to the hose. Liara watched with mounting dread as the hose bulged outwards at frightening speed; she tried to extract it from her mouth, but it wouldn't budge; Nyxeris had attached a strap to keep her from spitting it out. She let out a muffled and useless cry for help as the deluge flooded into her mouth, forcing her to swallow before she suffocated from the stuff. Falling on her back, Liara could do nothing but wobble as the fluid flowed into her so quickly it couldn't all turn to fat fast enough. Her belly bulged outwards like a massive balloon, creaking and bubbling as Liara swallowed and drank as quickly as she could, barely getting a breath in before more of it came. Growing increasingly lightheaded from lack of oxygen, Liara's last two thoughts was a deep fear she was going to burst...and a feeling of intense pleasure.

----------

A light belch escaped Liara's lips as she opened her bleary eyes. Her head was throbbing painfully, and something sticky was coating the bottom of her face. Groaning painfully, she tried to wipe at the substance on her lips but failed to even lift her hand from the ground; something heavy pinned her arms to the ground. She tried to move to sit up, but felt the same sensation of heaviness keeping her firmly on the ground. She could barely even turn her head from side to side, her face felt so swollen. It should have made her feel afraid or panicked, but Liara felt...content, laid back. Almost happy even, like she enjoyed a good meal and a well-deserved nap. She wondered what she was even doing here before she remembered that her assistant was secretly a mole for the Shadow Broker sent to neutralize her with a...fattening...machine....

Oh crap.

Liara tried again to lift up her hands, struggling to bring them into view. Her jaw dropped as she saw her fingers swollen to the size of sausages, barely able to move, and her padded palms and wrists being overtaken by her fat forearms, sacks of blue blubber wobbling with the slightest movement. Dropping her hand to her jaw, she ran a hand down to feel her chin...chins, the second fused into a huge ring of fat restricting her movement. Now fully aware of what happened, she realized her cheeks were so fat that they were somewhat blocking her line of sight. Lifting her head with immense difficulty, she saw past the two basketball-sized breasts flopping to either side of her flabby chest, and beyond that...a massive apron of a belly reaching up to her calves, making a cuff of fat around her bloated feet. She had to wiggle her chubby toes to be sure they belonged to her.

Nyxeris's machine hadn't just fattened her up. It turned her into a blob.

Anger redoubled her efforts to get to her feet, but even then it took her a good five minutes to get up, a combination of biotics and clever usage of furniture to lift her enormous rear end off the ground. Panting and sweating as she finished the arduous tag, Liara spotted what was left of her outfit in tatters on the floor, looking like discarded napkins compared to her immense size. Still catching her breath as sweat poured down her face, she looked at the doorway out of the office, knowing there was absolutely no way she could get out; not even a single one of her beanbag-chair-sized butt cheeks could fit through that door.

Even walking was a monumental task; Liara had to put every bit of effort she could into staying upright, wincing as she felt the floor tiles cracking under each footstep. Still, she kept pushing herself further and further until she came up to Nyxeris, still restrained inside the paralyzer. She didn't know if her assistant was awake in there or not, but she didn't care.

"You're going...gasp....to pay for this," Liara huffed. "You and your....wheeze....boss"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MightyHalberd (UN: halberd34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Akathatguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906246-Mass-Effect-Female-Weight-Gain-Redux/cid/2821976-Snap-Back-to-Reality-Oh-There-Goes-Gravity