*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Observer
  2. The good Doctor.
  3. Supple Squad members.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906246-Mass-Effect-Female-Weight-Gain-Redux/cid/2818707-The-Observer
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1906246
A reboot of my last Mass Effect weight gain interactive.
This choice: ME2  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The Observer

    by: ThatOneGuy101
Nothing added up.

Liara had been tracking down records and pathways from The Observer, an agent of the Shadow Broker, for months. Hacking terminals, tracing logs, even narrowing the list to 5 species, based on the information Nyxeris gave her.

But still, nothing added up. Liara had confronted dozens of potential suspects, subjecting them to various forms of biotic interrogation, but none were The Observer, or even had any information on them. As much as she hated to admit it, she was getting nowhere, and she desperately needed sleep.

“Liara? Are you alright?” Her assistant, Nyxeris asked.

“Yes, I’m fine,” Liara started, exhaustion clearly weighing her down, “I believe I have been awake for almost 40 hours and I’m nowhere close to finding The Observer. I’m going to get what sleep I can, but if you find anything, do not hesitate to wake me.”

“Of course,” Nyxeris bower her head, hiding the slight smirk across her lips.

“Thank you, Nyxeris, have a good evening,” Liara said as she began the walk to her apartment. She walked in and immediately fell into her bed like it was an old friend she hadn’t seen in years. Sleep took her immediately, but not pulling her mind away from The Observer, as she was tormented with dreams of the shapeless Observer capturing her and torturing her, subjecting her to all sorts of malicious and, sometimes strange, punishments.

Liara awoke in a cold sweat, thanking the Goddess that the experience of being forced into a toothpaste tube and squeezed out wasn’t real. She looked at the clock on the wall; 7:30, the first signs of light were peaking through her window. She’d somehow managed a full night’s sleep, and she’d never felt more refreshed.

After donning a fresh dress and performing her morning routine, Liara was about to head out with a renewed drive to catch The Observer, but her doorbell rang before she could. Liara was cautious while on Illium. Assassins and thugs, hell, even agents of the Shadow Broker could have just rung her doorbell. She readied a biotic blast and checked the camera outside. She was surprised to see...

You have the following choices:

1. Nyxeris

*Noteb*
2. Shepherd?

3. A...food delivery?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ThatOneGuy101 (UN: thatoneguy101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Akathatguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906246-Mass-Effect-Female-Weight-Gain-Redux/cid/2818707-The-Observer