*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mother-Son
  2. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906531-The-Bodyswap-Company/cid/1560858-Mother-Son
by Lord23
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1906531
A company that switches the bodies of their clients
This choice: Mother-Son  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mother-Son

    by: Elliot
Justin Farmer wanted to be a woman.
The 12 year old overweight white boy saw an ad on the internet for the Body swap company.The invention of body swapping technology had been in the news a couple of years ago. He asked his mother, Michelle if she would take him to the place and switch bodies with him.Michelle was a beautiful brunette and stay home mother.She refused.She had no desire to be a kid especially a boy and her chubby son.She was disappointed that her son wanted to be a female.She was ashamed and didn't tell anyone even her husband about it.Justin was unhappy with her decision but not surprised.If he was Michelle he wouldn't want to become him either.
Michelle thought about it a lot.She didn't like denying her kids anything.She believed her life as a housewife with two children was hard.She decided to let Justin who she felt was lazy change places with her for awhile.She believed that being in her shoes for even a day would be too much for him and he would want to change back.She told Justin about her change of heart.He was so happy!
Michelle drove them to the Body swap company in her new silver convertible.She chain smoked cigarettes on the way nervous about losing her femininity and adulthood even for just a short time.Justin was excited about his dream coming true.Soon he would be the one wearing skinny jeans,driving the car and smoking.Michelle told the customer service rep Brittany (who looked like a blonde college cheerleader) that she was agreeing to the switch with her minor child.Brittany had been a client who was so pleased with her change she got a job there.Mrs.Farmer also said the exchange would be for as long as Justin wanted it to be.Justin was excstatic!His mother really believed her life was going to be too hard for him to handle.He believed it would be a piece of cake.
Brittany explained that they would have access to the other's memories.So Justin would be able to drive and cook in Michelle's body and she would be able to play video games and know about Star Wars in his.

You have the following choices:

1. mother and son switch bodies

*Noteb*
2. Michelle gets cold feet

*Noteb*
3. something goes wrong with the transfer

*Noteb*
4. you choose

*Noteb*
5. you choose

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Elliot (UN: elliot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lord23 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906531-The-Bodyswap-Company/cid/1560858-Mother-Son