*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. More girls to play with.
  2. More.
  3. No turning back now.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906646-Monster-Girl-Forest/cid/1494226-More-girls-to-play-with
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1906646
Follow 1 of 5 young girls or make your own and lead them around a very dangerous forest.
This choice: 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

More girls to play with.

    by: TopBeehler
Three more girls have ended up in this magical forest. Three young girls, all happy, (Some not so much.) To enter the forest and let the many hungry monsters have at them. Will they make it long enough to leave the forest? Or are you just going to let them wonder around as they are raped and eaten? It's up to you and remember to have fun. :)


Name: Yuuko Kanda
Age: 14

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-v3X3ZDMhf_A/UL...

Yuuko is a kind young girl who loves her brother almost to the point where she has a complex. She is always trying to keep him out of trouble and keep him from doing naughty things. While on her way to visit her brother Sorata she takes a short cut into the woods and finds her self lost after following a strange glow. Things get even worse for Yuuko when she feels like she is being watched.....


Name: Flonne
Age: 1512 (Looks 14)

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...

After buying some new Anime DVDs, the young Flonne was eager to head home to watch the. While on her way she decided to try a new road that would be faster but half way home she took a wrong turn. Lost and cold with her DVDs she wonders what way to go and after running into a dead end she sees that a strange portal has opened. being into Anime and Manga she jumps in hoping for and adventure.


Name: Silica
Age: 13

http://img.olocorp.org/ik/327e1asd.jpg

A sudden cross over between the world of the VitualMMO and the real world has almost at random happened. Silica is reunited with her pet, Pina, and is following her to a location, which is the woods. Pina goes too fast for Silica to keep up with and races into the forest. But as she enters the forest she can see vines trying to grab her, sounds of hungry monster all around, and worst of all something not human is watching her.....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Yuuko Kanda

*Noteb*
2. Flonne

3. Silica

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TopBeehler (UN: topbeehler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TopBeehler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906646-Monster-Girl-Forest/cid/1494226-More-girls-to-play-with