*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906646-Monster-Girl-Forest/cid/1509967-Another-Kind-of-Game-is-Waiting-to-be-Played
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1906646
Follow 1 of 5 young girls or make your own and lead them around a very dangerous forest.
This choice: Silica  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Another Kind of Game is Waiting to be "Played"!

    by: Sol the Iceedge
Silica had gone past this tree over ten times already, but to no avail. You see, she is looking for Pina, her pet from S.A.O. I know you are thinking wait, huh? She was in a MMO that is not real! Ah, but it is. Soon after Kirito cleared S.A.O. and the MMO market went crazy, eventually making its way into the real world. Soon, Silica and Pina were back together.

However, Pina lead her toward a forest that had appeared in the middle of nowhere, so she tried to catch up to her feathery friend, but Pina sped up and Silica lost all sigh of her.

“I wonder where she is? Pina! Pina!” Silica tried to shout for the 100th time in ten minutes. Silica had looked everywhere: up some trees, around the base of the tree, near that spooky vine, huh? She had not seen THAT her before! As you can guess by now, it was no ordinary vine. Once Silica stepped up to it…

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. ...and the vine wrapped around her leg!

2. ...did nothing! (wrong vine!)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sol the Iceedge (UN: solky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TopBeehler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906646-Monster-Girl-Forest/cid/1509967-Another-Kind-of-Game-is-Waiting-to-be-Played