*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906646-Monster-Girl-Forest/cid/1923157-Try-to-squirm-out-before-nighttime
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1906646
Follow 1 of 5 young girls or make your own and lead them around a very dangerous forest.
This choice: Try to squirm out before nighttime!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Try to squirm out before nighttime!

    by: chibilikeme
(let me think about this......Maybe i can bore her so she'll fall asleep and i can escape,Or i can pretend to be asleep so she'll leave or whatever i gotta do something or she'll eat me!).She was sweating, afraid of being eaten she began to struggle when she thought Ara wasn't looking but Ara was,Eventually the sun started to set and Amy's attempts grew frantic,every time she struggled the web got tighter she relised to late that she should have talked to Ara.Night came shortly and Ara returned from the depts of her cave. "i've come to my desicion,Im going to eat you so you'll never leave me again" "No.......No...please no". "you should have done what i told you it's to late.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She eats Amy.

*Noteb*
2. Amy escapes.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 chibilikeme (UN: chibilikeme12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TopBeehler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906646-Monster-Girl-Forest/cid/1923157-Try-to-squirm-out-before-nighttime