*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906646-Monster-Girl-Forest/cid/2309552-Monster-Girls-Chance-on-the-Spolight
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1906646
Follow 1 of 5 young girls or make your own and lead them around a very dangerous forest.
This choice: 5  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Monster Girls Chance on the Spolight

    by: UltimateGiantess
I am going to do something radically different in my option book, one that no one has even done before. Why not instead on focusing on the victim of the monster girls, why not we focus on the monster girls themselves? I got two good monster girl ideas that will surely shape up the whole foundation of the game. Guess who's back Topbeehler, a good friend from your past.

Harukagon: (Haruka, age 12, somewhere 100ft tall, wears a two-piece golden bikini suit with big breasts for a girl her age and is stunning to behold, https://www.writing.com/main/redirect.ph...). She is a mix of a normal human girl and King-Ghidorah himself. She has golden dragon like wings on her back, a dragon tail that comes out of her bikini, claws and talons for her feet and hands respectively, and her eyes are golden. She is beautiful to behold, but beware of Haruakagon, as she is not only extremely playful and sadistic, but she even likes a good meal from time to time, and even playing the ferious beast herself. She might even keep you as a toy if you are lucky to live.

Chihiro the Chimera Beast is a 12 year old monster girl who is also gigantic like Haruka, but she is a total nightmare to look at. She has claws for hands, a scorpion tail on her back with her legs also that of a spider, she has 3 eyes with one of them on her forehead, all red like blood, as brown hair. Her teeth is that of a snake and vampire. She even has dragon wings if she wants to fly for a bit. She is 100ft in height. She also has a black bikini that she wears. She is a vicious eater and her appetite is amazing, any girl better watch out for her as she is a pure nightmare.

So what monster girl do you wanna play with?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Haruka

*Noteb*
2. Chihiro

*Noteb*
3. More Giantess Monster Girls

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 UltimateGiantess (UN: giantlolikaiju at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TopBeehler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906646-Monster-Girl-Forest/cid/2309552-Monster-Girls-Chance-on-the-Spolight