*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906876-Tiny-Powers-and-Super-Powered-Women/cid/3279111-The-Might-Gecko
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1906876
You have the super power to shrink in a world full of super powered women.
This choice: Flat Gecko on the Street  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The Might Gecko!

    by: Jr.Freak
Pain.

Pain was the only thing on Allen’s mind right now. The second thing on his mind was how stupid he was for thinking he could be a hero. Heroes are strong, brave and smart. Allen was just a rich kid who was clearly regretting his life choices. What should have been his daube as the first male hero began with him being crushed beneath the boot of the largest red head in history. Allen groaned in agony when Giganta began to grind her foot in the pavement, probably trying to withstand one of She-Hulks devastating Thunder-Claps.

Whatever it was that Giganta was trying to stop failed, as she was knocked off her feet and onto her back. Allen felt the immense weight of the giant being taken off of his body, which would have been relieving had it not been for the obvious fact his 9 inch body was still flatter than a coin.

‘At least I can see now’ Allen told himself as his suit began to repair and mend his broken body. Allen could his powers begin to inflate his limbs as he slowly regained his natural shape and height. Soon Allen was back to normal and standing again and at his regular height, a stunning 5’5. When regained his bearings he saw the fight between hero’s and villains still ragging on, minus one giant and one shrieking bird. Giganta had some how been knocked unconscious and was left lying in the middle of decimated road, while Black Canary laid unconscious at the edge of a shattered wall.

Allen then saw She-Hulk and Wonder Woman fighting Mystique, both we’re trying to land a deciding blow but we’re unable to make a hit. Allen heard maniacal laughing and turned to see Black Widow and Ghost Spider (Gwen) try to stop a gun wielding psycho from getting away.

Allen saw the queen jesters was shooting without any reservation, and when Ghost-Spider tried to pull one of her guns away with her webbing, Harley panicked, lost her footing and swore. Allen saw that she had accidentally fired a round in the general direction of an elderly woman whk had been knocked over, unable to get up.

Allen wasn’t sure why he did it, but his body reacted as he stretched over towards the old woman, talking the bullet in the chest as he shield her from harm. Allen thought he had been stabbed and could feel the bullet digging into his body, but a second layer the bullet popped out of his chest and landed on the ground in front of him.

“Holy crap!” Harley yelled as Black Widow and Ghost Dpider stared at Allen “Did you see that?” Ghost Spider asked, clinging to top of a flipped over truck. “I did, is that a man…with powers?” Black Widow asked. “It might be and I’m gonna find out” Harley laughed as she ran towards Allen with a…

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Bomb in her hand…

2. Her trusty mallet m, ready to swing…

*Noteb*
3. U

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jr.Freak (UN: jermor19 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
someone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906876-Tiny-Powers-and-Super-Powered-Women/cid/3279111-The-Might-Gecko