*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1909132-Animated-Characters-Transform-Story
by JStein
Rated: E · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1909132
Characters from anime and cartoons undergo strange changes.

Characters from anime and cartoons undergo strange changes.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Inspired by Hidden in a Box's transform stories, here's my attempt.

Here, you can have characters from your favorite anime and cartoons undergo whatever kind of changes you want them to. You can focus on groups or individuals, and if you do use groups, be aware that not every character has to be affected by all the same changes.

Now then, some rules:

No sex, vore, futa, or unbirthing (let's keep it clean)
No killing characters
No ending the story
Except for additional suggestions, all entries must be at least one paragraph long
Try to use proper grammar
Be consistent

Aside from that, everything is acceptable.

And of course, have fun!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated E. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1909132-Animated-Characters-Transform-Story