*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1912142-Reality-Shift-Watch/cid/1675241-No-dont-tell-Roger
by boyer
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1912142
Robert gets a special watch that lets him change reality for two hours at a time.
This choice: No, don't tell Roger  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

No, don't tell Roger

    by: prego
I can't tell Roger because he think I'm crazy and if dad is right about the watch this could make World War Three look like a bad rash. Until then I can have fun with this.

"Guess you forgot your bra again Robert?"

"Yea I did and I don't care about it."

"I would too if I have huge hooters like those."

"If you have breast three times as mine you never leave your bed."

"True."

I giggle a bit. I notice some guys looking at my chest and some girls blushing. I felt two arms under my blouse and grabbing my nipples and the person said.

"How my big boob boyfriend doing without a bra out of his room?"

I recognized the voice. It was Nguyen Minh-Ho my girlfriend.

"Hi Nguyen. What are you doing?"

"You like when I tease you when I do this." It does felt good.

"I like it and if you want to have sex here in public. I can do that." Nguyen blush and she remove her arms from my blouse.

Nguyen turn to face me and said in a whisper. "You know how it feels to have big honkers of your but you never understand being pregnant." She walk with me down the hallway.

That near thought gave me a idea and I walk with Nguyen. I told her I need to go into the bathroom and that I will be quick. I enter the bathroom, turn to the mirror and bought the watch to my mouth and said....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 prego (UN: warhammer10000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
boyer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1912142-Reality-Shift-Watch/cid/1675241-No-dont-tell-Roger