*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Finding of The Box
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1913111-Magic-Jewelry-Box-Transfer/cid/1507122-The-Finding-of-The-Box
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1913111
You find a jewelry box that when you put on some jewelry you are put into someone's body
Chapter #1

The Finding of The Box

    by: Federation
You just got home after a long school day. It was very late at night and you were very tired. Outside your to your apartment you come across a nice young woman you had never seen before.

"Hey!" says the woman smiling at you.

You stopped, wondering who she was. You also couldn't help but notice how beautiful she was.

"How are you?" asks the woman.

"Uhh... Tired!" you reply, wondering what she wanted.

She laughs a bit at your response before saying, "Yeah, I can tell."

You feel like you are about to pass out. You collapse against the wall and she rushes over to you and helps you to your door.

"What do you want?" you ask.

She laughs again, this time nervously. "Actually I'm here to give you this," she says, handing you a small key.

"What is it?" you ask her.

"A key silly!" she says.

You finally manage to open the door to your apartment.

"Anyways see you around!" she says, heading down the hallway.

You stand there confused as to what is going on until she gets into the elevator.

You then enter your apartment and spot, sitting on your kitchen table, a large cardboard box with a shipping label on it. You go over to the box and look at the label. Based on the label it says it is for you. Shrugging your shoulders you pick up the box and take it to the couch. There you open it to find a large wooden jewelry box inside. You decide you've had enough oddities for now so you put the key the woman gave you on top of the box and go to bed.

The next morning you wake up to find that you'd accidentally left the door open. You close the door and go sit down on the couch. There you see the jewelry box again. Figuring you might as well see what it is all about you use the key to unlock it and open the box. The first thing you find is a note that says that all you need to do is put on a piece of jewelry and you'll get to experience someone else's life. You then look to see that the jewelry box is a...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Federation (UN: mystarfleet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Federation has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1913111-Magic-Jewelry-Box-Transfer/cid/1507122-The-Finding-of-The-Box