*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. He looks different
  2. A dress
  3. The instruction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1913725-The-Attics-Chest/cid/1515249-He-looks-different
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fashion · #1913725
A teen cleans his attic and becomes compelled to dress like a girl because of it.
This choice: He looks different  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

He looks different

    by: Unknown
He didn't notice it yet however. He didn't even notice he was still wearing a dress and heels. Cameron headed for his room's bathroom to brush his teeth. It was tiny, so much so it didn't even have a mirror, just a toiled and a small sink. He walked downstairs, surprisingly easily considering he was wearing heels. He made himself a simple toast and jam breakfast, and sat down at the kitchen table to eat it. As he stood up, he placed his plate in the kitchen sink and decided to watch some TV. He headed towards the living room, which was past the main hallway. As he passed the main entrance to the house, he noticed a reflection of a girl in the mirror. He turned around looking for the girl in his house, but was confused when he couldn't find her. He did a 360, and realized the girl wasn't here - the reflection was him! He gasped. He ran upstairs to the only full length mirror in the house, in his moms room. He examined himself in the mirror, from the neck down he looked like...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. His mother

2. His sister

3. Someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Vanilla Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1913725-The-Attics-Chest/cid/1515249-He-looks-different