*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A dress
  2. The instruction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1913725-The-Attics-Chest/cid/1515231-A-dress
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fashion · #1913725
A teen cleans his attic and becomes compelled to dress like a girl because of it.
This choice: A dress  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A dress

    by: Unknown
Cameron carefully pulled out the dress.(http://www.millionlooks.com/images/littl...). It was one of those 'little black dress' things women always talked about. It's just a dress he thinks as he awkward pulls it over his head. He reaches around and tries to pull the zip on the back, but he can only get it halfway. Lying on the ground and bending backwards, he finally gets it all the way up. He looks himself over in the mirror. It falls straight down on him, as he does not have the chest or waist to fill it. He scoffs as how silly you look. He decided to take a break from cleaning the attic to watch tv. He plopped himself down on the couch, adjusted his dress and turned on the tv. He put his legs up on the leg rest. Looking himself down, he wondered: what would the dress look like if he got the proper shoes to go with it? Letting his curiosity get the better of him, he ran back upstairs to the attic and looked inside the chest. He found a box of shoes, and looked inside. He pulled a pair of black stiletto heels (http://www.lizclothier.com/images/rotate...). He pulled them on with difficulty because they were too small for him, and stumbled down the stairs. He looked himself in the mirror; he sort of looked like a girl, if you only looked at what the dress covered. He briefly considered wearing these clothes all week, but he just didn't fill the clothes. Tired from staying up late, he decided to go to sleep for the night. He was pretty tired and didn't feel like changing, so he just slept in the dress. He lay down, and noticed that he forgot to take the heels off.

In the morning...

You have the following choices:

1. He thinks different

2. He looks different

3. The girls clothes are gone

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Vanilla Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1913725-The-Attics-Chest/cid/1515231-A-dress