*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914593-A-boy-and-his-Dad/cid/2615560-Dads-Seat
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Men's · #1914593
When the girls are away, your father will play
This choice: Forget sleep, under dad's ass is where I need to be.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Dad's Seat.

    by: OctoBear
“I just… want to be under your ass, Daddy!” You exclaim rather enthusiastically. He smirks at the suggestion, “You sure? You won’t be getting any fresh air for a while.” You nod. All you really need are your dad’s farts. He chuckles, “Alright, but don’t say I didn’t warn you, I’m feeling pretty gassy today.” He says, letting out a quick fart. He heads over to the couch and taps his hand against the cushion, motioning for you to lie down. Nervously, you head over and lay yourself down into position. Your dad stands up, “Take a deep breath boy. This’ll be the last clean air you’re gonna get for a while.” You anxiously take a deep breath, right as dad places his muscular butt on his face and sits down, smothering you between his cheeks. As he wriggles around to get comfortable, he pauses for a moment, before letting out a booming, foul smelling fart right in front of your face. “Oh yeah, let the fun begin.” He smiles as he reclines.

Dad continues letting out loud, pungent farts in your face. They make your eyes water they smell so bad, but you’re loving every minute of being your dad’s seat cushion. You inhale deeply as he continues to fart, savoring the stench, an even opening your mouth to taste them through his stained briefs. You didn’t realize just how gassy your dad was! He just seems to let one rip every ten seconds, and they’re seriously some of the worst farts you’ve ever smelled from him. Your dick is getting hard as you continue to huff the pungent fumes.

As strange as it sounds, it’s actually rather relaxing under your dad’s huge, hairy, gas-spewing ass. You’ve never noticed before, but there’s something strangely nostalgic about his fart, and being between his warm, musky cheeks. He’s farted in your face so many times that, although you’ve never gotten fully used to the smell, you can’t help but admit that there’s just something calming about sniffing them. You start snorting harder and faster as dad just continues to rip fart after nasty fart without end. It’s paradise. Then after a particularly wet sounding fart, dad shifts in his seat, then briefly gets up, only to pull his briefs down and sit on your face bare-assed. “Sorry son, my crack kinda itches, mind scratching it for me while you’re down there?” He says sadistically.

His farts actually smell even worse now, if that’s possible. You can’t get enough, and suddenly just start licking your dad’s hole as he continues to fart in your face. “Mmph, yeah boy, just like that.” Wrapping your arms around your dad’s thick thighs, you continue to rim him, happily letting him fart straight into your mouth. As you lick him and suck up his farts, your dad suddenly notices your growing erection. With a smirk, he places his foot on your bulge and starts rubbing it with his big, sweaty feet, sending waves of pleasure through your body. His farts just seem to keep getting louder and smellier. His damp, sweaty ass is so warm, and the gas hitting your face is even warmer. You snuggle your face in as deep as you can go, loudly licking daddy’s hole as he continues to fart down your throat. His rubbing your dick just gets faster as you do so, undoing the top of your pants with his foot, freeing your erection, which he continues to work.

You can’t hold it anymore. Daddy’s flatulent ass on your face, combined with his jerking you off with his feet, make you feel like you’re going to explode in pleasure, until you finally start cumming, all over your daddy’s feet and legs, and your own stomach. As you do, dad lets out a massive 15-second long, earsplitting fart in your face. It’s the worst one you’ve smelled so far. It smells like sulfur mixed with rotten eggs, and the stench feels almost visible. You could swear it burned out your nose hairs. It’d make you throw up if it just weren’t so hot. You just know you’re going to smell just like it for a few days. Then, as if you thought it would get any better, your dad just laughs, “Phew, that was a long one, wasn’t it? Not nearly as smelly as it usually is though. Good thing the guys ain’t here yet, they’d be laughing their asses off over how weak that was.” You can’t believe that dad could possibly smell worse. That’s probably got to be the foulest fart you’ve ever smelled from him in all your time together. “For right now, let’s just consider that a teaser for what you’re gonna go through this week. It’ll be a lot worse than that.” You can scarcely imagine just how bad they usually smell if dad considers that ‘weak’. As you lay there dumbfounded, dad just resumes leaning back on your face, watching TV, and continuing to let out smaller, less pungent but strill rank, farts on your face. “Hey, my ass still itches by the way. I didn’t say you could stop runt. Keep licking, or I’ll go ahead and give you worse.” You gulp and continue rimming your dad while he moans sexually. “By the way, I hope your dick isn’t tired. My friends and I are gonna have lots of fun milking you dry, so don’t disappoint us.” You just nod as you continue licking your dad’s asshole, smothered in his thick, gassy, bubble butt as you dreamily consider what it’ll be like when his friends get here.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 OctoBear (UN: threecyou at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
guys_rule has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914593-A-boy-and-his-Dad/cid/2615560-Dads-Seat