*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914670-RealityShiftnet/cid/1513989-Follow-the-link
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1914670
One day, you get an e-mail about an interesting web service you didn't sign up for.
This choice: Follow the link  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Follow the link

    by: rosenheimer
As you have some time now before next meeting, you think it can’t hurt to follow the link.
Being more curious than suspicious, you click the link and log in to the site. Looking at it, you see that it has many menus to choose from. You decide to click on one of them to see where it takes you...
You end on some option called “Personnel Edit”, which brings up an expandable text box in the center, with a small text field above it that says, "Enter transformation subject here."
Looking further, you find that there are numerous check-boxes and options that are too numerous to list. The large text box in the center also has some text in it as well that reads, "Enter desired transformations in order, with as much detail as you wish."

You decide to put a name into the subject field. The name is...yours: Tom Barnes.
Curious as to what this service can do, you see the target field. Some options are given but there is also a free text field where you could enter whatever you want…
Which option do you use?

You have the following choices:

1. Gender change

2. Race change

3. Free text field or any of other options

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rosenheimer (UN: rosenheim34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
D-MentedOne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914670-RealityShiftnet/cid/1513989-Follow-the-link