*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914877-Female-Butt-Morphs-and-more
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1914877
Several story trees that have to do with weird butt transformations and more...

Several story trees that have to do with weird butt transformations and more...

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This is an interactive about butts, or more specifically, people having butt based transformations happen to them. This could be size change, part swap, transformation, items that make people into butts or change parts of them into butts. The only constant is that any and all ass transformations are female, even if the target is male. Futanari is also allowed, if not encouraged, meaning there can be futa butts. Other kinds of transformations are welcome, but I would like this interactive to focus mainly on butt transformation.

The initial choices are:

The Body Spray: A can of body spray is found by someone, and wherever it is sprayed becomes a shapely female behind. The spray will work anywhere on anyone, and never runs out.

Assorbtion: For reasons unknown, women become able to absorb people in their butts, taking some of their traits(even their genitals) and adding to the mass of their butt. The absorbed people are still alive inside the absorber, but they may or may not have any control and may very well become a body part.

Parasitic butt: an outbreak from a secret lab leads to a small city being terrorized by feminine butt like creatures that attach and change the host, living off and becoming a part of their body. They can also replace a previous body parts, or attach somewhere else.

Globalized change: Whether through a disease, a spell, or any other means, the entire planet is turned into feminine lower halves. All people are now just a butt, legs, and their genitalia. This story deals more with the aftermath rather than the transformation, but can have more added. Naturally, there should be some shemale or futanari halves for reproduction.

Other: You decide!

The rules:
- No scat
- No underage
- No furry
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914877-Female-Butt-Morphs-and-more