*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Visit the mammoth pig
  2. Pigs
  3. Farm
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1917106-Shrink/cid/1523338-Visit-the-mammoth-pig
by Brute
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1917106
You are shrunk near animals.
This choice: Visit the mammoth pig  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Visit the mammoth pig

    by: Brute
Wandering across the mud towards the enormous pig, you are in wonder. Even at your regular size, this pig would come up to your waist, at that was if it was lying down.

As you get closer, you realise that it is awake, but in some sort of comatose state. It isnt taking any notice of things around it.

Perfect.

You reach out and stroke the rolls of fat of the pig. So soft, softer than anything youve ever come across before.

Unable to contain yourself, you throw yourself into the enormous roll of flab. It swallows you up instantly, depositing you in a fold of fat.

It smell of sweat, and is slimy with the stuff. The heat is overpowering.

With some effort, you pull yourself out of the fat, and land in the mud.

However, it feels alot colder. The temperature has dropped in the few minutes you were in the pig. You start to feel weak. You need heat. But where?

The pig behind you snorts in its coma. Duh!

You try to climb the fat again, but it is too slippy.

You have only three possibilities.

You have the following choices:

1. The mouth

2. The ass-crack

3. Under the pig

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Brute (UN: brutetal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Brute has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1917106-Shrink/cid/1523338-Visit-the-mammoth-pig