*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Go to the pigs that are eating
  2. Pigs
  3. Farm
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1917106-Shrink/cid/2343191-Go-to-the-pigs-that-are-eating
by Brute
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1917106
You are shrunk near animals.
This choice: Go to the pigs that are eating  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Go to the pigs that are eating

    by: Unknown
Looking around at the pigs, your stomach growls since you've not eaten yet today, so you start over towards where the pig slop is hoping to find something edible. The sounds coming from the pigs that where eating were disgusting. They were slurping, chewing, and Grunting as they ate with food and mud flying from their mouths. Carefully moving around them, and dodging a few stomping pigs feet and being thrown once by a routing pigs nose, you find a slightly clean and unnoticed apple core. Dashing over you fling yourself at it, taking a few bites off the clean areas, eating your fill. Now sticky with the apples juice, you slowly start to climb down the core to the ground, but it has gotten darker quickly and you look up to see a pig sniffing the apple your on. A few times you where almost sucked up into the nose, but were able to hold on to the apple. Jumping down the rest of the way, you see the pigs mouth open and going for the apple core, and jump to get out of the way.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Brute has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1917106-Shrink/cid/2343191-Go-to-the-pigs-that-are-eating