*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1919426-The-possession-spell/cid/3045687-Possessed-in-the-shower
by mess
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1919426
You or someone you know find a possession spell.
This choice: Possessed in the shower!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #17

Possessed in the shower!

    by: haxxare
You grabbed your loofah and lathered it up, enjoying the vaguely fruity scent of your body lotion. The combination of the hot water and the light exfoliation as you scrubbed at your arms felt nice and relaxing.

Your scrubbing naturally progressed to your chest, with you gently lathering up your boobs. The thought of that just reminded you of the night's ordeals, and an involuntary shiver went down your spine.

Thank God you were free of that now., you thought, as you dropped the loofah.

Wait a minute...

Your hands began to massage your boobs in a rather sensual manner. Then, a perverted grin broke out across your face...

No! Not again! you thought in a panic. And now the man was in your house, with your boyfriend coming over soon... oh no.

"Oh yeah..." a sultry moan escaped your lips. "Now this is what I'm talking about..."

Your hands continued to massage your chest, and you felt a spike of arousal. The man in control of your body moved the shower curtain aside, taking in the full view of your naked, soapy body.

"Mmmm... quite the hottie, aren't we..." you muttered, becoming even more aroused. You felt yourself looking down, and fondling your boobs. "And so firm... "

A hand tweaked a nipple, sending a shiver down your spine and another burst of arousal to your crotch. "Oooohh, that felt interesting..."

The man continued to toy with your nipples, all while a burning desire built up in your nethers.

"That feels really good down there..." he muttered in your voice, and glanced up at the mirror. Your face, lit up with lust, stared hungrily at your own naked reflection, as he moved a hand from your chest to your pussy.

An electric burst of pleasure struck as he found your clit. "Wow." You muttered, as the man in control continued to rub and massage that general area. You could feel the arousal building higher...

At this point, as the man continued to rather roughly massage your clit, the pleasure became overwhelming. All he could do was moan - loudly - as he moved your hand back and forth, back and forth.

Then, he took your other hand, having been forgotten and dropped to your hip, and plunged two fingers deep into your snatch.

"Ouuaaaaagghhhh" you half-moaned, half-screamed, as you felt an even bigger spike of pleasure. Both hands continued to move, one spiraling around the outside, between your lips, blindly aiming for your clit... while the other plunged in and out, in and out.

Until... your pleasure reached climax, sending waves of pure bliss throughout your body, centered on a pulsing sensation right between your hands.

"Hah... that was... hah... amazing..." you panted at the man's command, as he withdrew his hands from your pussy, now slick with your juices.

Then, he collapsed into a very un-graceful sitting position on the floor of the shower.

What next?

You have the following choices:

1. The man goes for round two

2. John arrives!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 haxxare (UN: haxxare at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1919426-The-possession-spell/cid/3045687-Possessed-in-the-shower