*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1919752-The-body-snatcher-remote/cid/1534609-Your-selfproclaimed-exchange-family
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by thonan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1919752
you find a remote that lets you have peoples bodies, while turning them to silver statues.
This choice: Someone from your family  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Your selfproclaimed 'exchange' family

    by: Inscrutable
Currently, you’re eighteen. You’re an exchange student from Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania. If the information from your vision is correct then that might only be temporary. You could basically be anyone.

So you moved to Liebefeld in Köniz, to a nice family’s home where you get food, a room, everything a student needs just because you wanted to go to the University of Bern. Your reason mainly being woman. What you’ve heard is that a lot of pretty girls live in Switzerland and since you’re a real man, who has a talent for seeing a woman’s inner beauty, also and often called a local pervert, you desperately wanted to go there.

The moment you arrived and for the first time met the family, you realize how nice they were. How nice everyone was. A lot nicer place to live then home. You consider them your family and as such, you have gained some nice friends. A set of two sisters, one of 16 and one of 11. An older brother, 22, who is attending medicine at the university. A nice mother, 38, who can cook better than your real mom. A father, who likes your jokes. What the heck, this family is so not your real one. Everyone is incredibly nice.

When you saw school for the first time you did notice a lot of blonds, brunettes, reds… So many girls, you felt like you were in heaven, but… since there were so many you didn’t know where to start. It was frightening. One day though, you couldn’t help yourself and you started to do things you regret, so now a lot of girls hate you. Still, there was one that found it really funny. She liked being with you and it turned out into a relationship.

You guess she tamed your inner beast somehow. With her around you feel great and you only see her appear in your thoughts. Strangely when at that time other girls are around you don’t go wild quickly. If she is gone though, you feel like you have to do something, but never get a chance. You want to talk to them or date them or whatever comes up in your mind, including erotic fantasies, but since they all hate you and you’re known it’s pointless. Like an elite wall you can’t get through, you can’t really start a good conversation. There are so many you like.


So this one girl, you did suggest to her to become somewhat closely related to her, but she said she’ll think about it. She rather have you not as perverted as you were as she wanted a normal relationship and one she could trust. Since that would benefit everyone you were training your focus and will to resist your inner perverted male self, but as time passes, she cared less and less about you. So now even though you achieved it you’re basically alone. You consider her family though, but she reminds you closely to your real sister instead of a girl friend.

This is the family you want to try it on. You want to see how it is from a different point of view. How life is from an angle that is more accepted in the world, one with different opportunities and relationships.

So you’ve made a list of people you’re interested in to follow up more closely in their lives to see why they can do things you can’t, for instance why your life still sucks in relationships or why the people at school still treat you the same and distance themselves. You guess you should ask the girls themselves, but maybe this device is a better answer. Luckily you know German and French, so language here shouldn’t be a problem. You guess it’s like speaking English to you. So then who would you want to try it on for testing?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Inscrutable (UN: phenomenon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thonan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1919752-The-body-snatcher-remote/cid/1534609-Your-selfproclaimed-exchange-family