*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A friend of yours
  2. How you got the remote.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1919752-The-body-snatcher-remote/cid/2628781-A-friend-of-yours
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by thonan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1919752
you find a remote that lets you have peoples bodies, while turning them to silver statues.
This choice: A friend of yours  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A friend of yours

    by: Rugito28
The next day, you drive out of your dorm too see some potential target. You see one of them jogged by, and you park your car at the edge of the road. Matt, he is from the swimmer team, and has a pretty lean body. He's not your close friend per se, you didn't see him often, but you did text with him a lot, especially when he asked you to help him study. He got his own circle of friends, some of them doesn't particularly like you, so you stayed away from them.

Matt is a good kid, with a good body too. You could feel your hand shake a little, the remote glows slightly. Maybe... maybe you could try it on him.

You duck under your car window, hoping that he hadn't seen you yet. Then, you aim the device on him. Symbols starts to form on the device with Matt's name beside them, and you push the button.

It was jarring, at the very least. A sudden blip of unconsciousness, and you're now staring at the road ahead of your car. You lift up your hands and inspect them, feeling that it's different, slightly bigger. The device is gripped on your right hand. You look down, you're wearing a gray sleeveless hoodie, black track pants, and a pair of blue running shoes. You rub your hands on your chest, feeling the fabric and a slight amount of hard muscles beneath, your toes curling inside the shoes. It... It works! You're in Matt's body! You're so excited that this thing actually works! So excited, that you start to notice a tent in your... Matt's... your pants. You wonder if this is the device's doing. You'll deal with it later. Now...

You turn back to see your car, still parked at the edge of the road. You slowly walk towards it, getting used to Matt's height difference. You open the door, only to see your body, covered in shiny silver coating, and not moving. You poked at it. It feels more like a statue. Hopefully, this means that your original body will be stuck in one place and you could hide it more easily.

Now that you're in Matt's body, what do you do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go to your dorm room

2. Go to Matt's dorm room

*Noteb*
3. Return back to your body

4. Try to impersonate Matt for the day

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rugito28 (UN: rugito28 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thonan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1919752-The-body-snatcher-remote/cid/2628781-A-friend-of-yours